Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glorney Cup
amuir Wrote:
Andy Howie Wrote:I think David has done a sterling job this year and deserves praise for what he has achieved. I can see no reason for removing either the ID or the IJD this year. My faith in both is such that I am happy to nominate them

Andy H – I want an unbiased election this year. How can all proxy votes be given to you when you have declared a preference for candidates? Last year you came armed with lots of Andy B proxy votes. This election will test whether this proxy system actually works or not.

I am expecting a lot of votes for the Junior ID position especially from our older members. To field a weak team in the Glorney Cup, a tournament which we haven’t won since 1965 is inexcusable. Several football managers have been sacked for similar things.

I am expecting a lot of votes for the Adult ID position especially from people who don’t tolerate personal attacks. There were dozens of blunders in the Championship this year but Andy B gleefully pointed out my Bryson blunder while the game was still in place. This is bullying.

Andy, regarding your game v Dougie Bryson in the Scottish Championship, I was following that game closely with my Dragon book (ultimate dragon- Gufeld,Stetsko page 73) where you followed the book line. Andy B was kind enough to point out an improvement with a game and analysis which I am most grateful for. Helpful? Very much so. Bullying? Most certainly not.

Messages In This Thread