Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glorney Cup
andyburnett Wrote:
amuir Wrote:David , how can we trust you ? Our top players are not playing in the Glorney Cup year in year out. You had a chance this year to get them to play but this was not successful. My generation produced lots of IMs. No new IMs have been produced in the last decade. It's no wonder the sponsor of the Scottish has walked.

I have to be appointed Junior ID or Glorney Cup manager at the AGM to make this happen.

Andy, Your track record in every CS role you have occupied has, to the best of my knowledge, been nothing short of abysmal: offensive, divisive and unfulfilled.

Calling out David in this way is disgraceful - although he's far too polite to say so. I, however, am sick and tired of your nonsense and have no qualms about pulling you up for it. Hopefully the AGM will see you for what you are - ignorant and arrogant and a step backwards for the development of chess in Scotland.

Andy Burnett

Andy, I shall be standing against you too for the adult ID role ! A double header at the AGM ! I like standing in elections.I am not ignorant - I am a clever person - I even got 641 votes in the Holyrood General election!

Messages In This Thread