Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New constitution
Walter,
I can only repeat that I take full responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of what I have suggested we should adopt as the record of the meeting. Again to repeat myself, if the record needs to be changed then that can be arranged at the next meeting (at the end of August). As I said, I am no more exempt from errors and misunderstandings than the next man.

I wonder why you keep asking this question of me about how I prepared the minutes. If I ask you or anyone else to clarify something after the meeting in order to help me, why should your name be published? I was the secretary, the accuracy of the minutes I proposed are my sole responsibility irrespective of who I did or did not contact for assistance. Look on the bright side, you don't normally have to put up with me as minute secretary.

Other than using children for voting, I really don't care about the other issues. For the avoidance of doubt, I should state that I accept the decision taken on children. You will not see me mounting an after the event campaign either on this forum or elsewhere.

Derek,
As minute secretary for that particular day it is not in my power to address, far less resolve, the question you raised about alleged historical failures to amend minutes.

I still regret that you have raised the possibility that proxy votes were ignored and have chosen against taking up the option of withdrawing the comment. That is your decision.

Messages In This Thread