Browse the Site
06/08/21 - 08/08/21 (3 day event)
03/09/21 - 05/09/21 (3 day event)
01/10/21 - 03/10/21 (3 day event)
05/11/21 - 07/11/21 (3 day event)
03/12/21 - 05/12/21 (3 day event)
24/07/21 - 01/08/21 (9 day event)
21/08/21 (1 day event)
11/09/21 (1 day event)
2nd Online Scottish Chess Tour Blitz
Friday 12th June (1 day event)
Time Controls: Blitz | Rounds: 9 | Website
2nd Online Scottish Chess Tour Blitz - Friday Evening. 12 June 2020, 7.30 start 9 rounds. Time Control 3+2
A Scottish Chess Tour Event
Hosted on Lichess.org
Friday 12 June 2020 - 19:30 to 21:30
It is currently limited to Chess Scotland members and those who have played in a recent Scottish Chess Tour event where we have your detail. Please read the Conditions of Entry below. If you wish to make an enquiry, please use the Contact page.
Please use the on-line entry page to add your entry, then use the Pay button. To reduce the entry fee to £2, you must enter Yes to the Chess Scotland member option. Entries will be automatically entered onto the Entries page.
See us on Facebook
After entering and being accepted, if you will need to join the ScottishChessTour Team in Lichess.org if you are not already a member, which you must be a member of in order to play in the competition.
Everyone is in the same section.
We will use the Tournament facility on Lichess.org. This uses Lichess.org ratings.
Rate of Play
Each player will have 3minutes plus a 2 second increment per move from move 1
Round 1 starts at 19:30 (7.30pm)
Lichess.org computer pairings will be used for all tournaments.
Conditions of Entry
The organisers reserve the right to:
- Enforce the platform's anti-cheating rules
- Eject people from the tournament
- Juniors must obtain permission of a parent/guardian before playing
- Players must be members of the platform's scotchesstour club/team
- Transfer entrants between events
- Split or merge events depending on numbers
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry without assigning a reason
- Take any other measures deemed necessary to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Change the entry requirements and the running of the event in the light of experience gained