Browse the Site
30/04/21 - 02/05/21 (3 day event)
04/06/21 - 06/06/21 (3 day event)
02/07/21 - 04/07/21 (3 day event)
06/08/21 - 08/08/21 (3 day event)
03/09/21 - 05/09/21 (3 day event)
25/04/21 (1 day event)
09/05/21 (1 day event)
16/05/21 (1 day event)
25/05/21 - 26/05/21 (2 day event)
05/06/21 - 06/06/21 (2 day event)
2nd Online Scottish Chess Tour Allegro
Sunday 10th May (1 day event)
Time Controls: Allegro | Rounds: 5 | Website
A Scottish Chess Tour Event
Hosted on Lichess.org
Sunday 10 May 2020 - 10:00 to 15:20
It is currently limited to Chess Scotland members and those who have played in a recent Scottish Chess Tour event where we have your detail. Please read the Conditions of Entry below. If you wish to make an enquiry, please use the Contact page.
Please use the on-line entry page to add your entry, then use the Pay button. To reduce the entry fee to £2, you must enter Yes to the Chess Scotland member option. Entries will be automatically entered onto the Entries page.
See us on Facebook
After entering and being accepted, if you will then be invited to joint the ScottishChessTour Team in Lichess.org, which you must accept in order to play in the competition.
*The number of tournaments and rating limits is dependent on entries. Sections are intended to be All-Play-All where possible, but a Swiss based
We will use Chess Scotland gradings for pairing purposes.
For players who do not appear in the Chess Scotland Allegro list, other lists may be used at the discretion of the organisers. Ungraded players must provide evidence for the organisers to assess their playing strength and any previous known grade must be declared.
Rate of Play
Each player will have 15 minutes plus a 10 second increment per move from move 1
|Lunch||12:45 to 13:30|
Computer Pairings will be used for all tournaments. Vega will be used for Swiss Pairings.
Conditions of Entry
The organisers reserve the right to:
- Enforce the platform's anti-cheating rules
- Eject people from the tournament
- Juniors must obtain permission of a parent/guardian before playing
- Players must be members of the platform's scotchesstour club/team
- Transfer entrants between events
- Split or merge events depending on numbers
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry without assigning a reason
- Take any other measures deemed necessary to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Change the entry requirements and the running of the event in the light of experience gained
Where can I obtain further information?
Use the Contact Form to request further information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.