Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grading Deadline 2014
Thanks to everyone who has supplied grading data this season.

The 2013-14 season ends on June 30, 2014. After that date there will be a couple of weeks of checking data before the new season is created around July 20. The Commonwealth/Scottish Championships will count as the first event of the new 2014-15 season and will use new season grades in calculation.

Please let us know of any result errors, club code changes, age information etc.

The Commonwealth/Scottish Championships and all ancillary events will count for Grand Prix as last event of this season and first of new season.
Has the Hamilton Allegro, played May 3rd in Airdrie, been submitted for grading?
I understand that the organisers, Hamilton Chess Club, are reluctant to pay the grading fees.
I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine
Haven't seen the EK updated yet
Alex Gillies Wrote:Haven't seen the EK updated yet
That's just slackness :p not a refusal to pay.
Alan Jelfs Wrote:Has the Hamilton Allegro, played May 3rd in Airdrie, been submitted for grading?
I understand that the organisers, Hamilton Chess Club, are reluctant to pay the grading fees.

This event has not been submitted for grading.

EK has been submitted, as has Inverness and will appear in next week's update.
Please can there be revised gradings immediately after commonwealth champs for board order selection for olympiad
Alan Jelfs Wrote:
Alex Gillies Wrote:Haven't seen the EK updated yet
That's just slackness :p not a refusal to pay.

Oi!

It was down to the umpteen trips i have done in the last month. Thankfully there is light at the end of that particular tunnel!!
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
amuir Wrote:Please can there be revised gradings immediately after commonwealth champs for board order selection for olympiad
The rules say you can set whatever board order you like, Andy, so long as you stick to the same order throughout the competition. (according to this very same discussion on the English Chess Forum)
Grading data uploaded today July 2 should now be complete for the season. There will be a further upload next week.

Errors, omissions (report to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:grading@chessscotland.com">grading@chessscotland.com</a><!-- e -->) can still be corrected up until about July 17. The new season should appear shortly afterwards.

Grand Prix winners will not be announced until after grading finalised for season.
Quote:Has the Hamilton Allegro, played May 3rd in Airdrie, been submitted for grading?
Dougie Bryson continues to receive queries regarding the Hamilton Allegro, so just to clarify – the event has declined to submit results for grading. May I suggest that further enquiries regarding this are directed to the event organisers.