Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Story of Dundee Chess Club, by Peter Walsh
I am looking for a spare copy of this work to pass on to an interested party. Can anyone help?
Thanks.
Peter will have copies - at each of the last three Dundee congresses he has been trying to sell copies. He doesn't have email but Jim Anderson (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:chessmad@sky.com">chessmad@sky.com</a><!-- e -->) or Jean chalmers (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:jean.chalmers@blueyonder.co.uk">jean.chalmers@blueyonder.co.uk</a><!-- e -->) could get hold of him.

Keith
Keith, thank you for the information. I have telephoned Peter several times (from Canada) but have never reached him - always an answering machine. I have left a few messages, hoping that he would contact me through someone's email, but have never heard from him. (I did not expect him to call Canada, so did not leave my number.)
I also attempted to reach him through Jean Chalmers and Jim Anderson, but no joy there either.
Perhaps if you see him you could mention the book request to him. If he wants the sale, I can put him in touch directly with the interested party.
Thank you.
Alan, if you PM an email address to me I'll speak to Jean or Jim - I see/speak to them both regularly.