320 Cathedral Street
Glasgow
G1 2TG.

The Find Us website for City of Glasgow College Campus Locations gives:

City Campus Townhead
230 Cathedral Street
Glasgow
G1 2TG.

The 230 Cathedral Street address matches the postcode, so I think the first two digits on the entry form are switched. I see, from Google Maps, that 230 Cathedral Street is a brick building near a bus stop, this is, or was, Glasgow College of Food Technology.

I'm hoping that someone can confirm the tournament location, as I'm not sure?
You are correct
It should be 230.

Sorry
That explains things!

I walked along Cathedral Street yesterday, looking for the venue. I came across 230, at about the right location, but there was no trace of a 320 anywhere.

I hope the venue looks better on the inside, because the exterior could hardly be less attractive - and the weed garden at the end of the building doesn't help.

Not trying to put people off - I'm sure it will be a great tournament!
From Nigel Short on the ECForum:

Quote:To add to the information I gave previously (I was with Surya Ganguly and Pentala Harikrishna yesterday) : there are substantial Indian national and state government incentives for medal-winners in the Commonwealth Championship.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ecforum.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6660&start=15">http://www.ecforum.org.uk/viewtopic.php ... 0&start=15</a><!-- m -->
When will the first round draw be available?
IMarks Wrote:When will the first round draw be available?

I'm sure someone better placed than me will confirm Ian, but I seem to recall that there would be a provisional draw announced about 9pm on Sunday night - possible revisions on Monday though after registration?!
Andy
Gies a break!

We have been at the venue since 9am this morning setting it all up and are going to be there all from about 7am Monday getting the wires concealed so no one trips on them!
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Hoping to have up to 42 live boards. All going well we will have the Juniors in the morning as well. We wired in 33 today to let us broadcast that.
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
And it's all very much appreciated! - the live boards are great Smile
Now, about that draw? Wink
%-( %-( %-( %-(