Schmerwitz Reinhard GER 1848
Freeland Alex WLS 1800
Milton Carl SCO 1722
Zamvar Vipin SCO 1641
Smith Callum SCO 868*
Leckie Robert SCO 1182*
Fraser Roland SCO 1344*
Hope Iain SCO 1366*
Please note that Mark Hebden is not playing. I was wrongly informed that he was the ECF nomination.
Beginning to look a very interesting field!

Alex, can you now publicly confirm that you definitely WILL accept non-Commonwealth players (who will compete hors concours for the Commonwealth titles)? ... I note that you have listed a GERMAN entrant (a regular Championship contender).

If at all possible, it would be helpful to clarify this in the entry form for other possible non-Commonwealth entrants (there were several last year).
Non Commonwealth players are welcome to enter but cannot be offered conditions.

We have also been successful in getting a lottery Celebate grant for £10,000 as appears on its website.

I have had confirmation of other entries from some Commonwealth countries but await names.
Congratulations to those involved in securing the £10k lottery grant, thats excellent!
I have a theory (referencing discussion somewhat earlier in the thread) as to why PayPal needs to accept 'Countries' that are little more than volcanic outcrops.

There is very little need to raise taxation for the upkeep of such places, the lifestyles of the indigenous fauna being modest. It follows that many profitable companies and wealthy individuals find it convenient to be registered there. These worthy entities need someone to handle their substantial income and occasional expenditure and PayPal are only too happy to oblige - for a small commission, of course.
Just confirming but if anyone has entered and they do not appear on the list should they be concerned that their entry has been lost or assume it will be added later?

I'd also like to say well done for securing 10k grant Smile
I'll let you know when to panic Big Grin

Not yet.
Looks like a good strong field so far - reminds me of the old British Championships, only without the English. Eagerly anticipating some more strong entries!
Looking like a Beano for the Indian contingent.