SNCL Results after Round 6
Division 1
Division 2
Division 3
Division 4

Fide grading

FIDE

Can div 1 players please check and notify of any mistakes by tomorrow night
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
I have uploaded last year's tables. Will fix when I get in
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
ROFL, I used old links. Changing them now Big Grin
Time for the permutations...

Division 1
Dundee need to draw against Edinburgh to be champions
Hamilton need Dundee to lose and to beat Edinburgh University to be champions

Cumbernauld are relegated
Edinburgh West need to beat Cumbernauld to stay up or match the Greenwood score
Greenwood need to Better Edinburgh Wests Match Score (win if they draw or draw if they lose) or win 5-0 to stay up.
Glenrothes can only go down if they lose 5-0 and Edinburgh West win

Division 2
East Kilbride are champions Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

The only other team safe from relegation are Dunfermline

The only team that cannot be promoted is Forth Valley

Anyone else can be either promoted or relegated!

For example, for Dundee (currently third) to be relegated, they have to lose 4-1 to CSBOS1, Forth Valley have to win 4-1, Giffnock have to draw and Edinburgh 2 win 3-2! Too many possibilities for this one

Division 3

Wandering Dragons are Champions

Kilmarnock are promoted unless Inverclyde can get a better match score than them (If Kilmarnock lose, Inverclyde need a draw, if they draw, Inverclyde need a win)

Oban are relegated

Pentland Hills need to win and hope that either Forth Valley or Dumfries slip up and lose

Division 4
Thistles and Stepps are promoted. Thistles are champions with either a win or a draw. If they lose and Stepps win, Stepps are champions.
what about Lanark
Lanark are 4th in Division 3 and points behind the 2nd placed team. I don't think they can be promoted.

Iain Hope
Ianbrownlee Wrote:what about Lanark

Lanark require the top two teams not to turn up....