Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commonwealth Chess
Entry for CW remains at £60 until the end of this month. Get your entries in to me ASAP please to assure you discount. Payment to Chess Scotland -- entry fee either written to me or use the email address on the entry form. Look forward to hearing from you.

GG
Usually the Commonwealth Championship offers free board&lodging (and entry) for a minimum of one male and one female player from each Commonwealth country - I don't see anything about that on the entry form - please, can you let me (as New Zealand admin!) know what the position is? And are non-Commonwealth players allowed to compete?
Any-one else having problems paying by Paypal?

I'm getting a "return to merchant" error message.
I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine
Helen,
An email was sent to New Zealand.
Please contact me directly.

Alan,
I now have you entered twice.

Alex
Alex McFarlane Wrote:Alan,
I now have you entered twice.

Alex

How many times have I paid??
Alan

It won't have taken a payment once, never mind twice. I'll investigate this issue but I think it's a problem on Paypal's end. Will try it again later today to see if it works.

Andrew
Alan

Can you please try again now? The details you input to the initial form aren't so important when you retry (as we already have your entry details), so if you just input your name and the other details that are mandatory for form submission, and then try to process your payment via Paypal.

Andrew
Andrew McHarg Wrote:Alan

Can you please try again now? The details you input to the initial form aren't so important when you retry (as we already have your entry details), so if you just input your name and the other details that are mandatory for form submission, and then try to process your payment via Paypal.

Andrew

Payment made successfully - third time lucky.

Thanks, Andrew.

This time I used the same e-mail address on my entry as I use for Paypal, I don't know if that made the difference or not.