Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to one and all.
ditto may your god for you merry Christmas and a happy new year
Ianbrownlee Wrote:ditto may your god for you merry Christmas and a happy new year
too much Sherry Trifle again, Ian :-)
Happy Christmas to you all
William Hulme Wrote:too much Sherry Trifle again, Ian :-)
not touched it yet what I want for Christmas is 100 grading points merry Christmas to you and lauren and thanks for your help over the last 12 months
Ian,

100 grading points wanted -

I see you have 87 of those grading points already - congratulations & do look after them they are very easy to lose again Sad

Trivia question of the day.
Only 13 established adults have gained more grading points this season than Ian.
Name 3 of the 8 adults who started the season graded above Ian who have gained more grading points this season.

Can anyone score 3 ?
Phil Thomas Wrote:Ian,

100 grading points wanted -

I see you have 87 of those grading points already - congratulations & do look after them they are very easy to lose again Sad

Trivia question of the day.
Only 13 established adults have gained more grading points this season than Ian.
Name 3 of the 8 adults who started the season graded above Ian who have gained more grading points this season.

Can anyone score 3 ?

I'll guess David Oswald and Mikey Grove for two.
I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine
Alan,

you scored 1 out of 2
- not telling you which guess was correct Tongue
Steven Robinson, Jonathan Edwards, Neil Thompson, Roddy McKay, Michael Grove, Eoin Campbell, George Neave, Andrew MacQueen
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
hang on don't get me wrong I meant another 100 grading points
Big Grin
only kidding ( I think)