Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGM proposal on noticeboard postings
Andrew McHarg Wrote:I didn't ignore any of your emails? =o

Yes you did - you must have because you ignored one of mine also (not related to noticeboard business). You should give up your day job and devote your time exclusively to dealing with issues arising from malcontents and ne'er-do-wells Tongue

Alternatively, perhaps the e-mails never made it to you, or you overlooked them, or....well, a few other possibilities which aren't deliberate!? =)
Oh no I got your email Andy, just didn't get around to replying yet - sorry. Big Grin I'm really busy, working non-stop at the moment. 8)

You ignored the example I gave in the email, although you answered other parts of it. I quoted a post which is still present, and is far worse than many you have deleted, in my opinion.

If the post that I quoted was said about certain other people, it would have been instantly deleted.
Derek Howie Wrote:

You ignored the example I gave in the email, although you answered other parts of it. I quoted a post which is still present, and is far worse than many you have deleted, in my opinion.

If the post that I quoted was said about certain other people, it would have been instantly deleted.

I have now deleted this.