Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish Chess Championships 2013
John

Apologies for being so ratty Big Grin Has been one of those horrible days where nothing would work when we needed it to. We lost internet connection bizarrely which meant the boards were not broadcasting...

Just been outside and told myself to get a grip!

Apologies!
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Live game links for the rest of the tounament

http://www.scottishchesschamp.co.uk/livegames.php

Please let us know if there is a dead link!
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Andy, accepted but I didn't really notice a difference to how you treat me anyway. 8)
Serious offer if you are stretched, I am doing nothing else after all.
John,

Are you free at the weekend. We really could do with another arbiter for the weekend congress
Shouldn't be a problem, I shall visit some time this week.
Tremendous stuff all around. Love having a cheeky wee look at the games during the day, makes things go faster. Big Grin

David Oswald to tear it up and beat a monster tomorrow!
A lot of interesting games today. I was ground down in a five and a half hour slog that was anything but interesting, for me anyway.

A bright start to the day however, as each participant received a free book, courtesy of Quality Chess. Thank you.
The draws for all events are now available on the official website.

We will have the weekenders up after the event but probably not during it. There is still time to enter and visit very sunny Helensburgh.
Is a player with 2 'byes' eligible to become Scottish Champion?
And even found time for an excellent blog!

Particularly liked the bit about stopping for Sir Andy!