Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNCL teams 2012/13
Patrick McGovern Wrote:Be assured that Greenwood are taking part and that our captain (who has organised a team but not put in an entry) will be shot. ;|

I sent him a text this morning to remind him. I'm guessing he had already been disposed of. ;P

Andy, Its not like me to rock the apple cart but didn't the AGM decide that Forth Valley B were second in Division 4 and thus should be in Division 3 rather than CSBOS 2?
I only remember as I voted for CSBOS 2 and I distinctly remember being in the minority.
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional!
You are correct, I had forgotten about Bon Accord messing up the results!

Mind you if Inverclyde don't enter, they will both be promoted out of fairness
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Inverclyde are entered now

Well done folks we have increased our entries yet again this year!!!

See you all on the 28th Oct.

I believe the clocks will go back on the 27th so you should get an extra hour so be on time!!!!!
10.15am start

Remember Pay BEFORE you Play!!!!!

GG
An extra hour in bed?? when did that happen!

We now have 9 teams in Div 4. Glynis is going to put in a filler team to make it 10. That means Division 4 will be done as a 7 round swiss. I am not looking forward to pairing rounds 6 and 7!

I'll do the fixtures over the next few days once I have repaired my Laptop, it had an allergic reaction to London.
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"