Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish Council election - Hamilton players
LOL
So not actually standing against each other...
Well, my election posters have arrived from the printers, 5000 to deliver to 12000 voters.
I am going to be busy next few weeks. My Birmingham job finishes on 27 April so that will give me more time. I am also campaigning outside the local churches for the large christian vote.
The voters are saying " I always vote SNP". If Michael Hanley does become President, perhaps I can be part of the coalition.
If Michael and Andy had been standing in the same area.....

Michael would have been above Andy on the ballot papers despite even though the grading difference is more than 80.
Oh Andy, You are such a naughty boy!

Religion and Politics on the same thread and indeed in the same post! That as a CS director also!!!

One of Christ's first messages to those who thought they should possess Christ for themselves was that he came for all people. Clearly he is not a 'Nationalist' Thanks be to God/Allah for that and long live Internationalism rather than the spirit of cussedness.
I only got 85 votes and as my Birmingham job has finished I am now going down the broo for my JSA
Well what can you expect... you didn't get dressed up as a penguin! :U
just back from the count, failed to get elected as expected as labour have strong personable vote in Rutherglen. Labour still largest party, but reduced their lead from 8 to 5.

Labour 33
SNP 28
Tory 3
Liberal 1
Independant 2

Total 67.
don't think I'll stand as independent again - don't have George Galloway's charisma
but could stand as Labour/SNP to become automatic winner or at CS AGM
amuir Wrote:don't think I'll stand as independent again - don't have George Galloway's charisma
but could stand as Labour/SNP to become automatic winner or at CS AGM

In a nutshell - the case against democracy.
Today I joined the SNP - the parliament version of Hamilton chess club - joining a winning team