Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNCL Round 7 - 25/03/2012
First of all, a reminder to all teams that this is the dreaded Sunday when the clocks go forward - make sure you remember, so that you don't turn up an hour late.

Second, if any team that won a shield last season hasn't already returned it to Glynis bring it with you this Sunday OR ELSE!

Third, can the Bon Accord team please let Glynis, Andy and me know as soon as possible whether they will be coming on Sunday? Kingdom Knaves want to know whether or not they need to turn up.
Have a message from Bon Accord, they can't make it.
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
I am hearing that the North Ayrshire Crusaders are having a celebratory lunch after winning 5-0 today to win division 4, well done on a great debut season. Anyone have any more news from today's games?

Robin.
Mind you, I did a wee bit of grading analysis and discovered that the Crusaders team has an individual average increase this season of approx 250 points which I guess is no too bad.
haven't seen the SNCL results yet but it was certainly exciting with queens being left en-prise in the deciding match
Are the last round results and final tables available anywhere?
They have been graded so should be on the Chess Scotland site. Fixing my comp this weekend so will have the correct tables up then
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"