Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNCL Rounds 5 and 6
I am an idiot. I forgot with the website changed the ftp password had changed and spent the best part of the last hour trying to work out why I could not get the games to upload...

We are haveing a problem as the addressing does not appear to be working correctly after the website changes. as soon as I have a link I can give you, i will post it

Regards

Andy
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
I am trying not to chuckle honest Big Grin
Cheers
Carl Hibbard
I am Big Grin Since the website upgrade there has been a few wee problems...
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
does this mean my magnificent games will not be seen by the chess public?? Tongue
What happened to the round 7 live games??
Did someone forget to switch something on??
No George, I had a computer failure. Hoping to work it out and put the games up, well those I managed to get. Was frustrating and I probably muttered more swearies today than normal
Thanks Andy, I was thinking that I was just not looking for them properly :\ :\