Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
October E-Magazine
The October E-Magazine has been published and can be downloaded from the membership tab on the main page.

Andy is looking for feedback on how to improve the E-mag, so any thoughts or ideas, please send on to him

Happy reading
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Is it just me or does only one of the clickable links work?

Also for the Friday night blitz event the next one is not Perth but Glasgow the 3rd of November at the Campanile Hotel.
(26-10-2017, 09:49 PM)JMcNicoll Wrote: Is it just me or does only one of the clickable links work?

Also for the Friday night blitz event the next one is not Perth but Glasgow the 3rd of November at the Campanile Hotel.

Hi John, Have had the same remark about links from Dougie Bryson :/ Unfrotunately I don't have time to fix it just now as I'm off to Crete in the morning. The Dundee 150 also had every sponsor's website linked and doesn't seem to have converted into pdf links Sad

Dave Clayton e-mailed me about the Perth one - one of us must have forgotten about the Glasgow one. Sorry!
Thanks Andy, teething troubles and all that. I blame Clayton, it's the safe option and rarely wrong.
(27-10-2017, 09:16 AM)JMcNicoll Wrote: Thanks Andy, teething troubles and all that. I blame Clayton, it's the safe option and rarely wrong.

Fair comment. I don't do detail and failing memory etc. etc.

Anyway, the link to the NEXT Friday Evening FIDE Blitz - Glasgow 3rd November, is here.

Remember to enter soon to avoid the late entry payment, it kicks in on Thursday.

You can also enter on-line right up to the time you set off for the event and confirm your place, providing we have space of course.