Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New website
Thanks Andrew; I see now its there for search. Like Alex it'd be great if it could be back with the rankings too.
My main use cases are looking at a club ranking (or nationally) - its handy to remember what age the kids are.
Lothian Junior Chess
http://www.ljc.org.uk
Re my question above about diagrams, I should have said - I'm using a laptop
Cheers
Is it possible to make 'quotes' in people's posts a different colour from the most recent post?

Cheers,
Andy
(25-05-2017, 10:30 AM)andyburnett Wrote: Is it possible to make 'quotes' in people's posts a different colour from the most recent post?

Cheers,
Andy

Like this?
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
(24-05-2017, 02:13 PM)WBuchanan Wrote: The diagrams in posts with chess content don't seem to display - is this in progress
Cheers

Do you mean insert games boards and postions etc  -  either way be handy to know how that's done again
Errr, not quite Andy Big Grin Can't see a thing! I meant the actual box being a different colour rather than the text
(25-05-2017, 02:41 PM)Alex Gillies Wrote:
(24-05-2017, 02:13 PM)WBuchanan Wrote: The diagrams in posts with chess content don't seem to display - is this in progress
Cheers

Do you mean insert games boards and postions etc  -  either way be handy to know how that's done again

Yes. The positions in the threads in the 'games analysis' topic aren't displaying.
Though, the ones in the epic thread for the game Sreeves-Burnett are displaying.
They probably knew what they were doing better ..
Today every time I click on any link from the home page I get a 404 page not found, is it just me?
(29-05-2017, 12:43 PM)JMcNicoll Wrote: Today every time I click on any link from the home page I get a 404 page not found, is it just me?

No, I am getting the same. Wanted to see the Ayr results, the first page of many not working.
Apologies for this guys. Making a few changes at the moment which has caused the error. Will get it back up asap when finished.

Regards
Andrew