Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filming chess for BBC News
BBC News are wanting to film some people playing chess as part of a news article. The article they are filming for will be about politics and Scotland's place in Europe.

This will provisionally take place at 1pm this Monday (25th July) at Bert's Bar, William Street, Edinburgh.

If you are interested in appearing on the news then you are welcome to attend. It is possible that it may not go ahead as planned so I will send another update if anything changes.
Hi Calum
good. It might be an idea to get a hold of our marketing director, Fiona Petrie to see if she can organise something with the BBC. It would be good for her to get a contact within the BBC
Ianbrownlee Wrote:It might be an idea to get a hold of our marketing director, Fiona Petrie to see if she can organise something with the BBC. It would be good for her to get a contact within the BBC

I could try and arrange that, but as they are looking to film on Monday, I'm not sure if there would be enough time to arrange for her to have a contact.
I know its tight Calum but it would be a good introduction for For Fiona for future comminications
This has now been cancelled, as the BBC have decided they would no longer like to film.

Sorry if this has caused any inconvenience.