Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richardson Cup
JMcNicoll Wrote:just to be clear on this, I fail to see where anyone even implied you weren't the Home director or running the tournaments.I was just pointing out a difficulty I had with a situation but agreed that this is the solution that is only possible, but I shall refrain from commenting at all on your tournaments, that you are running, as Home director, which is you, Mr Brownlee, sir. Just saying. I'll go back to corner now and let my betters take over.

Please don't refrain from imputing your thoughts Jim they are most appreciated, and I wish to learn from anything you wish to contribute. I'm new to this post and trying to gauge what has been the case and trying to improve the situation as best we can. I am hoping that the team captains can resolve any disputes at the time and only call in the fide arbiters if necessary. I myself got caught out last year when my eligibility for playing with a club was called into question. CS is trying to juggle what is required in a FIDE tournament and what is allowable and practical. The mobile phone scenario is a potential issue in the wrong hands (geddit, I thank you) and we may have to insist on someone switching on the phone and contacting the arbiter outside the playing area etc. I know no one doubts that I am the home director