Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
message from the new home director
First of all can I thank all those who took the effort to take part in the AGM process and also a mention to thank those who voted for the Presidential vote. I found the day very enjoyable and congratulations to Jim Webster who is now our new leader and thoroughly deserves all our support.

secondly I will be asking shortly for entries to the Spens, Nancy Elder, Macisaac Richardson tournaments. Please bear with me for a week or so until I get settled in and take counsel from a few people.

Thirdly can all regional secretaries or presidents get in touch with me asap. I have a couple of ideas I want to discuss with of you. I would appreciate feedback from all interested parties with any ideas and suggestions
Ian,
I congratulate you on your appointment as Home Director. I also congratulate all those who were appointed as directors and also Jim as President.
Lets get one thing clear though, Whilst I will support CS in its endeavors, that does not mean I will not stop criticising CS when I feel it deserves it. They are the elected officials but they are not above criticism.
Away now to organise a coup d 'etat Big Grin Thats for you Andy H!!
Steve

I hope we can expect some praise from you as well, when it's due.

David
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.scotchesstour.co.uk">http://www.scotchesstour.co.uk</a><!-- m -->
StevieHilton Wrote:Away now to organise a coup d 'etat Big Grin Thats for you Andy H!!

You can start with David Cameron if you want :p
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
David G Congalton Wrote:Steve

I hope we can expect some praise from you as well, when it's due.

David

That goes without saying

Andy Howie Wrote:
StevieHilton Wrote:Away now to organise a coup d 'etat Big Grin Thats for you Andy H!!

You can start with David Cameron if you want :p

Do you think that starting with making him listen to a Daniel O'donnell cd is too cruel? Big Grin
Hi Guys
Just to mention I will be at the SNCL playing for Stepps in Division 3 so if anyone wants to chat to me about the forum. home director role, disability issues or just about anything then please come up and have a chat. I promise to listen!
Ianbrownlee Wrote:Hi Guys
Just to mention I will be at the SNCL playing for Stepps in Division 3 so if anyone wants to chat to me about the forum. home director role, disability issues or just about anything then please come up and have a chat. I promise to listen!

And remember folks, the best time to ask Ian for a chat is when he's in time trouble!
I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine
you should know Alan hope tony's going to be there for the customary blitz games did you know about the pub grub BTW we went to the linwood farm you recommended it was great