Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Kilbride Open 2015
Changing the subject...

CS website says "6 Rounds starting Thursday 30th April, skipping the following Thursday (General Election) and then taking place on 5 consecutive Thursdays May 14, 21, 28. June 4, 11" but the Entry form quotes standard 5 Rounds.

It would be good to have 6, if it's true...?
No idea why it says 6. I can confirm it is only 5.
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Oh well, 5 rounds it is - thanks Andy.

We really need some more entries Folks!
I'm not wanting to play all 3 of those Gillies boys
William Hulme Wrote:Oh well, 5 rounds it is - thanks Andy.

We really need some more entries Folks!
I'm not wanting to play all 3 of those Gillies boys

I have e-mailed Andy with my entry, so you are welcome to try the Cambridge Springs again against me!
I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine
Ah, thanks Alan.
I'm not sure I've recovered from that ordeal yet :bash:

Although it wouldn't take much effort to improve on my play from Thu night :-bd
Up to 16 now. Need 4 more then I can be happy again Big Grin
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
18 now. I am off to the Netherlands in an hour or so. Any postal entries will not be updated until I get back late tomorrow night.

18 is close enough to the 20 I needed so event is definitely on Big Grin

You can still enter using post (I would say today is probably last day to safely do it) email or leave a message on my phone (it will have a strange ring tone today and tomorrow). Hope to have internet tonight to update any more entries
I spy...some photos of players sitting at a board who were not on the list - so there must have been several late entries! Can't wait to see what happened in round 1
Ah, the EK Players entries were not listed as you needed 20 "external" entries. All becomes clear after a few weeks 8-}
Who won and what's the gossip I promise to play next year honest. It will be part of my election ticket ( only kidding ) for the forth coming elections. Seriously though just got to hear about Charles Kennedy. One of our greatest politicians. A man of the greatest virtues no matter what your views are.