Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Kilbride Open 2015
Only 13 days until we start the 2015 EK Open. Can I remind everyone please to get their entries in. I can take entries up to noon on 30th April (if you are calling me, please leave a message as I will be travelling back from the Netherlands that day)

Hoping to get 4 live boards going at the event (I can't do all 8 as I don't have enough setup time).

I will publish the entry list Next Thursday evening and update it as I can
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Andy,

in case I forget to mention it at the weekned - can you add me to the entrants list.

Everyone else,
highly recommended tournament.

With coffee available, again , I trust
Hi Phil

No problem. Yes coffee will be there as always Big Grin
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Current Entries

James Doyle
Phil Thomas
Graeme Forbes
David Potts
James Watson
Lawrie Freel
Bill Perrie
Andy McCulloch
Daniel Breslin
William Hulme (Bye rd1)
Darren Gillie
Craig Gillies
Andrew Gillies
Jim Smalls
Brodie Aitken (Bye rd1)
Marc Lees
Paul McAloon
Rosie Giulian
Joe Weir
Chris Perkin

20 in total. If you are entering, please can you let me know here, by email, by post or leave a message on my phone.

I am going to be away Monday to
Ive just emailed you 3 entries :-bd
Cheers Alex, thats them added
Alex Gillies Wrote:Ive just emailed you 3 entries :-bd
Just 3 entries...? You just the taxi this year Alex :ymparty:
Yip
Andy the baby sister
Alex Gillies Wrote:Yip
Andy the baby sister

8-} =)) =))
I have no doubt Andy would be a great baby sister
Its cruel to sit on babies...