Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS Primary and P5 & Under Team Championship
Not really wanting to drag this out Andy but just to say that before going to the noticeboard I did email David Deary directly.(I think it was March).

There are 2 issues. Lack of planning and organisational abilities. Lack of communication,

I'm totally fed up with both!
Jac, Thanks for confirming Big Grin

Harry Glad to hear you have tried contacting David. Will try to get conformation on what is happening with this event
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Hi Jac,
Kinda put my foot it there - forgot about the MegaFinaI :ymblushing: though I guess when we picked the 10th they checked the CS Calendar and did not see any events on that date.

Is there a reason why the SJC events are no longer listed - or is that a can of worms?
Maybe we could start a different thread if going down this line. This thread is specifically about the CS Schools' Team Championships 2014/15
Mike Scott Wrote:Hi Jac,
Kinda put my foot it there - forgot about the MegaFinaI :ymblushing: though I guess when we picked the 10th they checked the CS Calendar and did not see any events on that date.

Is there a reason why the SJC events are no longer listed - or is that a can of worms?

Mike,

The answer to both of your questions is yes.
Quote:The answer to both of your questions is yes
Okay 'nuth said.

As webmaster - at least for now - for LJC I am happy promote events through our event calendar subject to the conditions mention below.
Is the Primary Individual on this year? I don't see it on the calendar.

It's the best junior tournament of the year and it would be a real shame if it was dropped.