Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EU Youth - Czech Republic
Phil Thomas Wrote:Graham,
Top link on page 1 of this thread still works .... at least for now.

Thank Phil... tried that one this morning but gave up after 2 minutes of page not loading...
It's only slightly quicker now
Graham,

I should have mentioned in longer reply that there were occasions during teh tournament - usually lunch time at work - when I gave up waiting for the site to load. Had much more success at home in the evening. Not sure which part of the overall set up was malfunctioning - PC (slower machine at work) or website (higher traffic mid day ?) or something else.
i'm inclined to think the problem is at their end, strong computer and fast broadband here...
Not 100% sure. There is a possibility that it does. I have contacted the ECU to find out
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
No quick answer I am afraid. Speaking with FIDE at the moment to try and clear it up. Still hopeful we can get a direct title
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
No quick answer I am afraid. Speaking with FIDE at the moment to try and clear it up. Still hopeful we can get a direct title
Spoken with FIDE, there is no direct title from this event. Pity