Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disability Office Appointment
Certainly, over here it is very strict. On a daily basis I have to be aware of this and may not communicate patient information without being sure that the person asking for it is legally entitled to it. The penalty for crossing the line here includes arrest and imprisonment.
Sorry Jim but you leave me no choice but I agree again. Big Grin you might need a doctor to recover from the shock!!

I was only giving my own experiences as a visually handicapped player, when I play on the international braille circuit. I don't think that there is a need for as stringent conditions as we have in the braille circuit..

The motion to be discussed by council is in regards to playing conditions in order to help disabled players.
John Dempsey Wrote:Certainly, over here it is very strict. On a daily basis I have to be aware of this and may not communicate patient information without being sure that the person asking for it is legally entitled to it. The penalty for crossing the line here includes arrest and imprisonment.

Hmm I wonder if I could set anyone up for the hit?.. Arrest AND imprisonment, that would be a laugh
Steve Hilton has very kindly accepted my request to assist me and he will be particularly be helping me collate info in the Ayrshire area as well generally helping me out . Can ask at this point for any volunteers to cover your local area collating info and also generally help out. I would like to think we can make a difference her. My email address is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ian.brownlee@systemsit.co.uk">ian.brownlee@systemsit.co.uk</a><!-- e -->. I would appreciate ant comments and suggestions from anybody