Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commonwealth Grading
Given this is used for the Grand Prix, can all players please check the results as we want to process promptly

U10
U12
U14
U16
Championship

FIDE Grading
U10
U12
U14
U16
Championship
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Are the English and Welsh kids going to have their converted ECF grades used when the run does go through? I see it is just FIDE and CS being used atm.
All sections should be processed for FIDE grading using June 1 FIDE grades.

The crosstables above are being produced now to generate the final data of the Grand Prix season (and first GP event of new season). If you spot any result errors please contact Andy Howie or reply to this thread. The U-16 link above needs amended.

These are not the grades which will be used when the event is included for domestic processing as first event of 2014-15 season. If a player is not already in the system with a new 2014-15 CS then we'll use July 1 FIDE as start grades, if not available then new ECF. Some of the ungraded overseas players may get a temp grade calculated by the system when the event processed.
Main grading is up as well now
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Just noticed that Calum Smith of Dunfermline appears in the Championship grading - should be Callum Smith of Banchory.
Thanks to everyone who has given me feedback. I am uploading the FIDE grading tonight so again, please can I ask you to check there are no mistakes. Will post links here and the CS website

Cheers
FIDE rating now up