Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
European Club Cup 2014
amuir Wrote:Andy B - Bon Accord will be one of the 2 teams going as winners.
The 2nd team is more difficult.
Ken Stewart is my arbiter contact - he chooses a team of arbiters to make decisions and obviously Keith Rose oversees.

Cheers Smile
andyburnett Wrote:One of the teams HAS to be Bon Accord surely? :-o 2 of your recent posts seem to be at cross-purposes Andy?!

Also, who are these arbiters we keep hearing about? If people are making decisions (Richardson argument/disagreement before the final, and now this decision-to-be-made) we should really be told who is deciding these things and have it all open and accountable.

I'm not trying to start an argument here, by the way. Honest! O:-)

Andy Burnett

Andy

It is the Arbiters Committee. Ken, Alex, Lara, Myself, Simon and Alasdair
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
The 2 CS nominations will be Bon Accord & Edinburgh.
No more new teams expressed an interest. EW had a better claim than Edinburgh but many of their strong regulars can't make it so Jonathan proposed fairer to allow Edinburgh the place.
Even if some of the stronger EW players couldn't take part I think this is a noble and gracious gesture by Jonathan. It removes at an early stage any possible uncertainty about which team accompanies BA and allows Edinburgh to start making arrangements without any delay.