Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Council meeting
Jacqui Thomas Wrote:Oh my goodness u lot must be getting desperate as you are now fabricating facts. Do u think if it's said enough times it becomes true? Manufacturing of facts from a position of profound ignorance can never create the truth.

I saw the accounts at the time & do not recall 300€ paid to a parent, you are wrong. If you are referring when I travelled with the team to Greece where I was a chaperone, you have it wrong as I paid in full my own way & it was a lot more than 300€ for both travel & accommodation, as I did to the Glorney, Ireland.

Hefty chunks were paid for the likes of transport to the Glorney which everyone benefitted from. So stop making out otherwise with your personal vendetta. The Finance Director at the time kept a tight ship & knew exactly what was paid for & those accounts were approved at the 3 AGM's.

Can we now get this thread back on track as it was a discussion regarding items being discussed or proposed to council which may affect the future of junior chess in schools

Nothing I need to add folks.

Have a good argument in the empty room

Messages In This Thread