Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGM Candidates
Duncan Grassie Wrote:I honestly believe that 95% of the Chess Scotland community who read this stuff react in the same manner as Kenny McGeoch's post above. There was also a post from Kevin Campbell a few months ago that i saw which summarised it nicely. Get on with the organising and stop the bickering, then we can finally work out how to bring all the footsoldiers back!

I have only just recently started reading the board after the disgusting treatment I got at the council meeting. All I have ever done on this board & in emails is tell the truth & point out facts. It seems its time for me to do that again.

95% of the community need to take their blinkers off & find out what is really going on.

amuir Wrote:Where did it all go wrong ?
the question is more like when? which was just over a year ago.

There is nothing Historical - all historical disagreements were put to bed during Donald's presidency. If the truth wasn’t censored & was told to the membership instead of hoping the facts would go away or the constant cover ups & distractions made by a small minority by telling lies & twisted tales on this board & outside. The rest of you might actually pause for thought & reconsider how unfairly you are being treated but at the moment with the denials & making out certain people are glory hunting or deliberately causing problems, most of you don’t even realise you are being deceived. I am so looking forward to the day you realise that those that are being made out to be the baddies are in fact the good guys.

Messages In This Thread