Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGM Candidates
Andy Howie Wrote:
robin moore Wrote:Please move this post to a seperate thread if it is sidetracking or going off topic as it is not my intention.

I was wondering if we could give strong consideration next year for the AGM venue to be moved to somewhere like Stirling in order to see if it would possibly increase the number of members attending.

Interestingly I floated the idea of moving council and AGM to other places at the recent council meeting. Overwhelming opinion was no they wanted it held centrally in Glasgow. I should add it was not the Glasgow Dwellers that were the vocal ones about it!

It's still a biased sample though, as the people who were in attendance presumably didn't have a problem getting there... Big Grin But I think this raises the question of why people aren't attending. I'd be surprised if for most members it was a location issue. If that was the case then the Glasgow Congress wouldn't get the numbers it does. So getting to Glasgow isn't the issue, and therefore it must be something else.

=|

Messages In This Thread