Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Council meeting
Jacqui Thomas Wrote:How can you say that meeting motions cannot be debated. Shouldn't be a motion if that is the case. By the way I was one of many on that email distribution list (not cc'd as you state) & you may find it surprising but all our our emails go into the same inbox.

I believe Calum would be referring to the email that was forwarded below the massive email that went out. You were copied on that one. In fact, you were the only person copied on that one. I've just checked.

Having watched this unfold I think the best post I saw in that time was Mike's and it is worth having a long hard think about... I think it should come up before anyone even posts on this forum. I'm posting it here as the other topic is blocked so I cannot commend it in there.

Quote:...As a CS member, I am frankly sick of this public wrangling. We are struggling for financial support yet folk prefer to pursue their individual agendas and bash heads rather than tackle the reasons for the game's decline in Scotland...
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional!

Messages In This Thread