Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richardson 2012-13
There is a really easy way around this, just publish your team lists the night before a game. Each captain can email Andy and get it posted on here.

I don't like this 80 points rule, just because it appears to be a tad convenient, but OK people playing out of published order to a certain extent is fine. If the reason for doing this is to put out a team that is your strongest on current form, or just simply to rotate who gets the higher people then there should be no objection. All it does is stop one team gaining a prep advantage over another. Also as there has been a comparison to 4NCL, then it is worth pointing out they follow this idea, and both team lists for the following day are put up online.

So, would teams be happy to do this (and I'm looking at the two Andy's in particular here), and if not, why not? Because as it stands I can't see any reason to avoid doing this unless you feel you are losing an "advantage" from it, BUT importantly, it becomes equal, and all down to the chess.

Messages In This Thread