Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mureck: Alleged ECF Incident
A couple of minor alterations to the above statement that I feel are essential,

I am the father of Yousuf, that you have pictured displaying the ALLEGED injury he sustained in the tournament room in Mureck on 9 August 2012. The British police are investigating.
Firstly, may I extend my thanks and sincere gratitude to the various members of the Scotland delegation that supported my family during the tournament with their kindness and especially the gentleman who offered to accompany my wife and Yousuf to hospital.
Secondly, I am appealing to anyone who has any information relating to how, when and why my son sustained his ALLEGED injury or regarding any matters relating to how my family were treated, no matter how trivial you may think it is, to please report it to PC 1312 Sue Newns on 01553-665356 or <!-- e --><a href="mailto:newnssm@norfolk.pnn.police.uk">newnssm@norfolk.pnn.police.uk</a><!-- e -->.
I hope that with the help of decent people at the tournament my son may witness some justice.
Thank you all.

Sohale. I hope you are ok with this. Can you please sign in with your full name please ?

Thank you

Robin

Messages In This Thread