Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish Council election - Hamilton players
Quote:I believe Scotland and England are two separate countries with two separate cultures, identities, aspirations, desires and political opinions

Andrew! I'd worked out that we disagree :-)

OK,

Your quote above, allthough it might have sounded good to you when you typed it is absolute nonsense.

Scotland and England are totally interlinked. There are 400,000 people born in England entitled to vote in the Scottish Referendum. You have many English relatives and friends and so do I and we are clearly British together. Why so anti British then Andrew? Is there really something so wrong with being British together with our 'loved' English, Welsh and Irish cousins?? We have the same companies throughout our land. We work together we prosper or fail together. Focussing on driving this totally unnecessary wedge and emphasising the differences in culture is typically nationalist but with much less effort we can can be British together.

As for the stuff about Rangers. Not even contemplated in my views. I believe in humanity and the common factors between people. Allthough I learn something new everyday (Rangers supporters are Anti English and Scottish Nationalist supporters love the English) I know the SNP have emphasised the influence of being good flag waving Scottish supporters but it means nought to me.

Messages In This Thread