Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish Council election - Hamilton players
Quote:Angus is totally correct to say we shouldn't be airing any personal political views here. Most of it is light hearted but to be fair to all members I feel we need to call it a day on this one,

Robin.

Thank you Robin.

You are ofcourse stating a 'Standard' that is obvious to most with the exception of some CS directors.

I guess non 'nationalists' are meant to feel a bit intimidated! That's how it works I guess.

For me it's not a light hearted subject. My identity is under attack. As I stated earlier I am proud to be Scottish but I am also proud to be British. Something that will be taken away from me and many hundreds of thousands(probably Millions of people of Scottish ancestory living in England) of others like me if Scottish Nationalists get their way.

They claim to be an Internationlist party with their first step to create greater links with other countries to break the links of 300 years of Union!! Which thinly conceals a real attitude which is blatantly Anti English. If not why would you want to break the links which have seen millions belonging to families comprised of English and Scottish backgrounds. Ofcourse the Welsh and Irish are pretty cool also :-)

We have 2 more years of drum banging to put up with and then an end to it. Meanwhile a lot of unnecessary trouble and grief will be incurred.

Messages In This Thread