Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edinburgh congress
I was looking through the Edinburgh results again and I noticed how well the V for veterans did particularly in the premier event. Now Daniel Gormally excluded, this seems quite remarkable to me for anyone that is clapped oot..oops sorry, errm done in...oops sorry, well what I am trying to say is that at a top UK congress like Edinburgh, would you not expect more young guns like Calum and co to come out firing to try and grab as big a share of the prize fund as possible? Personally, I blame the Scottish government for this for issuing free bus passes to players that would normally be quite happy sitting at home unravelling their wives knitting pattern mistakes or spending umpteen hours trying to remember where they left their glasses.

Memorandum to David Congalton,

David, let's chuck a couple of quid on these auld boys entry for Prestwick if they are going to come down to our beautiful part of the country on the sunny Ayrshire coast and hoover up our dosh before presenting their rather worn travel card to the bus driver on the way home,

Robin

Messages In This Thread