Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGM
Apologies but the website is misbehaving this evening and won't let me post

The Annual General Meeting of the members of Chess Scotland will be held on Saturday 26th November 2022 12:00 -16:00 and will be held online. Link to follow

The business of the Annual General Meeting will be:
1. To receive the Annual Report of Chess Scotland, incorporating a Statement of Account for the financial year to April 30 2021 certified by the Auditor.
2. To elect Directors from the Individual members willing to serve.
4. To elect holders of other specified posts
5. To consider matters raised by members

Nominations for elections must be received by the Executive Director in writing (including e-mail) at least three weeks before the meeting (i.e. not later than 23:59 on Saturday 5th November, 2022), and must be proposed and seconded by members, and confirm the consent of the nominee to serve.

Any proposals for consideration at the AGM must be received by the Executive Director in writing (including e-mail) at least three weeks before the meeting and must be proposed and seconded by members.

The Executive Director will publish all nominations for elections and proposals for consideration at least two weeks before the meeting (i.e. not later than Saturday 12th November 2022).

The following positions are up for election
President
Executive Director
Finance Director
International Director
International Director (Junior)
Home Director (unfilled from last AGM)
Scottish Championship Director (unfilled from last AGM)

We also require members and clubs to serve on council.  

Online voting form will go on line from Saturday 19th November until the end of the meeting on Saturday 26th November for anyone unable to attend, to cast their votes.
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"

Messages In This Thread
AGM - by Andy Howie - 15-10-2022, 09:02 PM
RE: AGM - by amuir - 30-11-2022, 07:07 AM
RE: AGM - by amuir - 02-12-2022, 11:22 AM