Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glorney Cup
first of all as home director .....
David has done a brilliant job this and I have the utmost faith in how he is progressing the junior areas and he is and will be well supported in the future for his immeasurable efforts. The management board in general and David specifically have ideas on how to take this and the other arms in Chess Scotland (e.g Scottish championships, home events, international teams etc) forward in future including monetary and other means of support. Again David has taken the first steps and shown us how it can be done. No one is in a better position than David to progress the junior game in Scotland. I'm not patronising David in any way. To paraphrase some politician said once. the green shoots of progress are there. The management board are all working together bringing great ideas and innovations forward, just wait to see what the next year is bringing...

now as moderator...
we have had a bitch-free year on the forum which makes the moderator job easy to run. We are now allowing everyone to view the forums in the hope of new members and demonstrate to potential sponsors both how transparent we are and how we are progressing. In short the CS brand is open for business. What as moderator I will not allow are personal attacks. I will left the posts open for now but I will not tolerate questions about trust or mental capacity. Healthy debate is one thing- personal attacks are another and will not be tolerated.

Messages In This Thread