Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNCL Entries
All div 4 teams did turn up today.If you had read the previous posts you woukd have realised it was the very late withdrawal of NAC from div 2 that caused the changes in divisions 2,3,4.
We try very hard to make even divisions and in the past I have inserted the Woodmill Warriors to fix this problem. However, due to holidays I was unable to contact potential pupils.
It would be very unfair to ask one of the new teams to leave SNCL as their entry had been accepted before the closing date.
If your team was the morning juniors I am really sorry you are uoset as I personally ensured that every one in that team had a gradable friendly and was under the impression that everyone was happy with this.
I do not know which team had the bye in the afternoon but presumed that because I was not asked to repeat the process they had been happy to take the early departure.
I shall try to make another team to even up div 4 for the rest of the season. Anyone who would like to be part of this team please contact me.

GG

Messages In This Thread