Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS live boards
Whilst this is a good idea, one thing that has put us off is the kit is very expensive. I can only do events that I am asked to do (and if I there is something preventing me from getting there like this weekend).

Fiona and I are working to get another 12 boards to increase the number we have to 20. We will then have close to £30k worth of kit. That is not going to be given out lightly.

I do need someone else to learn how to do this in case I am hit by a bus... I have asked many times before, but I am finding myself overwhelmed by the number of volunteers.

To be honest, I am more concerned at the number of arbiters and tournament organisers. Whilst the live boards are a nice to have, we need to be focussing our energies in getting more arbiters qualified and finding people to come forward to run tournaments. No point having the boards and not having the tournaments to do it
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"

Messages In This Thread