Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS Council Censorship
Ianbrownlee Wrote:Hi Derek
I have downloaded your report and briefly read it (and will digest it later). From what I can see it has been very well written and you and your committee can be congratulated on it. I would like to speak to you about the points you made and where and when this should be progressed. I appreciate you are focused on where to go from here but I'm sure you would agree the forum wouldn't be the place to discuss this piecemeal. If you wish my personal opinion then I agree the points you make should be made in person either at council or at an AGM. I also believe this should be resolved asap.

Thanks for you comments, Ian. I'm happy to discuss with you at some point. The main reason for posting it wasn't for it to be discussed here but rather to make it available to both current and future directors and Council members who may wish to implement some or all of the recommendations.

As I said before, I'm not sure why the Executive Director was told not to put it onto the Council agenda, but hopefully any relevant parties can access it here and use as they see as appropriate.

Patrick McGovern Wrote:Tried to download and got a Trojan, be careful.

If you click on the top download button, you should be OK. Alternatively you can use this link:

http://www.oboom.com/OZ40FYI5/Report+on+...ction.docx

Messages In This Thread