Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGM/ Cpuncil meeting
I've asked this a couple times before....

I understand from the AGM that because it was running over, it would conclude in November at the next council meeting with AOCB , a couple of motions and the finances audited. Well November is here and I haven't heard anything and as for the working party for the constitution.....
I am meeting with Hamish at the weekend to get dates tied down along with everything else.
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
thanks Andy
Andy Howie Wrote:I am meeting with Hamish at the weekend to get dates tied down along with everything else.

Have you set a date for the Council meeting yet Andy?
I have, just booking a venue. Hope to have an announcement up by the end of the week
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Thank Andy
How about part 2 of the AGM, Andy?
It will start with part 2 of the AGM and the council meeting will follow straight after
There's a few things about the Olympiad that needs to be decided at the meeting. Teams will be selected in March so meeting must be before then
Is there a date and venue for this meeting yet Andy?