Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNCL
Hi Folks,

Yes it is that time of year again - comes very fast. At this rate it'll soon be Christmas!!

Just to update you - Entry forms need to be in by 15th Oct so that I can then send the info to Andy for setting up rounds etc. Please make sure your team is included. Check with your club secretary - they all have forms. If in doubt you will find the forms on CS Calendar or email me for another one!!

Look forward to seeing you all

GG Big Grin
Boss,

Do we have a list of teams entered already? Has Mike entered the new team or do I need to give him a gentle reminder?
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
The teams entered so far are

Forth Valley 1 and 2
Cumbernauld
Dundee A and B
East Kilbride
Stonehaven
Irvine
Pentland Hills
Edinburgh West
Lanark
Dumfries
Edinburgh University
Bon Accord
Edinburgh 1 and 2

I have no idea what you meant by the Mike comment!!!

I'm hoping the rest will hurry up and contact me please!!

GG
Team update

Also entered are

Oban
Kilmarnock
Inverclyde
Kingdom Kings
Kingdom Knights
Kingdom Knaves

Closing date approaching fast guys!!!

GG
More entries:-

North Ayrshire Crusaders
Hamilton A
Hamilton B
CSBOS 1
CSBOS 2
Giffnock A
Giffnock B

There are two new teams this year, total so far 29. There are plenty of spaces in Div 4 if you're still thinking about entering. Contact me ASAP

GG
Teams missing so far

Division 1

Greenwood

Division 4
Corstorphine
Ayrshire Armageddon
Ayr
Aberdeen

We need to hear from you urgently as to if you are entering this year, If Greenwood can confirm I can at least get the draw done for Divisions 1-3
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Are Aberdeen and Bon Accord the same team?

When they sent the entry form they called themselves Bon Accord so I thought it was a new team. Can anyone enlighten me please?

GG