Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNCL 2019/2020
Hi Folks,

Yes it is that time again. Gosh this year has gone fast.

The dates are  3/11/19     2/2/20     1/3/20    29/3/20

Please note only one day this year and two in March 2020 . The venue is very busy so we need to fit in  with them. Same place - Carnegie Conference Centre, Dunfermline. The dates are on the CS calendar.

I have not sent out entry forms yet as I have been so busy I forgot!!!  SORRY!

However, you all know the drill. Please tell me on this forum that you intend to enter and you can pay on the day. I will do the forms etc tonight and arrange for them to go onto calendar or be sent to clubs (depending on what D Bryson can do for me. He's a good lad!)

Fees remain at £100 per team which is very good for 5 players, 7 rounds. 35 games total WOW!

New teams very welcome and automatically join the bottom division.

Thanks

GG
Got our first team entered. It is also a new one. Welcome to PHONES
Bon Accord shall enter the same two teams. We will fill in entry forms when available and pay on day.
Civil Service / Bank Of Scotland combo will enter two teams again - CSBOS1 and CSBOS2.
Following teams are entered

Thistles
Musselburgh
Stepps Warriors
Edinburgh 1 and 2
Welcome to new teams 

Newport Knights

Edinburgh and Fife Red Bulls

Welcome back to Wandering Dragons x 2 teams

Dundee x 4 teams

Forth Valley x 2
I did make the entry form files and sent them out via Dougie as promised on 2nd October. These forms are available on the events calendar. For those of you who have not seen these forms the closing date for entries is 20th October. That then gives Andy about a week to chase up tmissing teams and make the tournament Divisions and produce the Rounds. Therefore PLEASE get your team entered ASAP.
Below are 3 teams from Lenzie.

Lenzie A (Div3)
Rajaferz (Div4) (New name for Little Liver Fryers)
The Silly Sicilians (Div4)

Dunfermline Knights and Dunfermline Knaves

Giffnock

Dumfries A and B

are all entered

East Kilbride A and B
Pentland Hills

Corstorphine

Oban

Crouching Tigers

Hidden Dragons

Have all entered

Still several regular teams not contacted me. New teams are very welcome. Getting ever closer to the magical 40 teams, could we hit it this year!! Thirty teams entered so far.

Still waiting to hear from Perth, Hamilton, Edinburgh West, , Little Liver Fryers

GG
(16-10-2019, 03:35 PM)Glynis Grant Wrote: Pentland Hills

Corstorphine

Oban

Crouching Tigers

Hidden Dragons

Have all entered

Still several regular teams not contacted me. New teams are very welcome. Getting ever closer to the magical 40 teams, could we hit it this year!! Thirty teams entered so far.

Still waiting to hear from Perth, Hamilton, Edinburgh West, , Little Liver Fryers

GG

Edinburgh West are entering. AGM tonight and Martin should be touch shortly after that.