Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Round 6
Round 7
Round 8
Round 9
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
I keep losing power to the boards. Not sure what is causing it but I am having real problems keeping them up at the moment
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Fancy some blitz chess?

Turn up tomorrow between 9.30 and 9.45 to enter but better if you email me before 8am and then turn up for the 10am start.

There will be another blitz on Friday night and the rapidplay on Saturday and Sunday mornings. See the website for more details.
I'm going to try and broadcast the top 10 boards of the Biltz tomorrow. Good practice for the Quality Chess one on Friday Evening.

It's going to be fun!
Round 2 - we have a problem with boards 8 and 16