Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New website
Those using Samsung Galaxy phones should now be able to access the website. Please post here if you continue to have any problems.

Regards
Andrew
Working for me on my S6
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
I see some folks have figured out how to upload a picture...unfortunately, I'm not quite that clever.
Can someone tell me the secret please ? How is this done?
Forgive me... where do i find grading data for previous events?
(14-06-2017, 01:05 AM)Graham Kerr Wrote: Forgive me... where do i find grading data for previous events?

Go to the Grading tab on the front page and click on results. All the events are there.
thanks ;-)
Can I just ask again about this as no response last time..

Chess diagrams in posts are not displaying.
Will this facility be restored if so when?

Just using a laptop BTW (Windows7 FWIW) - I don't know if chess stuff is displaying on mobiles

Thanks
Walter,

Your request is on a to-do list, but there are currently some higher priorities to be dealt with. Not all of these are website related, and limited resources to do everything that needs to be done.

Can I ask you to bear with us for the present?
(22-06-2017, 09:03 PM)Jim Webster Wrote: Walter,

Your request is on a to-do list, but there are currently some higher priorities to be dealt with. Not all of these are website related, and limited resources to do everything that needs to be done.

Can I ask you to bear with us for the present?

Only asking..thanks!