Forums

Full Version: SNCL Season 2013/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Folks,
Yes it's that time again!!!

The forms have been sent out to last years captains and Dick Heathwood has been given a copy to hopefully get up on the CS website.

You can also get them on snclchess.weebly.com and I'm sure if I ask him nicely Andy Howie will put them up on snclchess.co.uk

I will email copies to the other clubs that I can get addresses for.

If you don't get a copy or can't download from any of these sites please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusednclchess@live.co.uk">snclchess@live.co.uk</a><!-- e -->

Lets see if we can hit 40 teams this year and open up a div 5!!!!!

GG
Glynis, On the snclchess. weebly site the dates are all wrong. They are Monday's dates not Sunday's. =)
Glynis Grant Wrote:Lets see if we can hit 40 teams this year and open up a div 5!!!!!

Hmmm, playing chess in the car park. That has its appeal...
Thanks J. I'll get onto the site and have a look.

Andy -- If I managed to get my 'larger' cuddly guys to sit on chairs built for Primary kids in 1997, I'm sure I can squeeze 40 teams into the space we have at Dunfermline. The biggest problem could be lack of tables and chairs -- they may have to play on the floor. Now that would be a sight to see.

GG